Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In the Papier: Doctor Who Postcards!

A total impulse buy, but how could I not?  Doctor Who postcards?  Heaven!

Barnes & Noble is currently cleverly featuring a little Doctor Who table in their stores around here.  So after two visits of resistance, I succumbed on the third trip.  The postcards (set of 100!) come in a a TARDIS box, so even after all the postcards are gone I will still have something cool!

Most of the cards are stills from the recent season, or promotional photos (a few with a little too much airbrushing & photoshopping methinks), but I've gone through a selected some of my favorites, which often have to coolest design!

I will always want a 'Vote Saxon' poster.  I can put it on my wall on which I'm having some local hoodlums spray paint 'Bad Wolf.'
The Adispose are so cute!  They are one of my favorite of the recent monsters, along with the Judoon.
One of the most beautiful images to come from Doctor Who recently.  I super chuffed to have a copy; the original should be worth millions!
Ahh! The cybermen!  They are pretty freaky and ominous.
There is one that says "Delete Delete Delete etc." too.
And duh.  Don't blink.

1 comment:

  1. Someone I have been regularly conversing with is apparently just as addicted as you. I may be starting to watch this series soon enough...

    ReplyDelete