Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Best Dressed from Golden Globes 2013

1. Lucy Liu

Generally, I think this was a love it or hate it dress, but I loved it! I think she looks great.  and I love her hair!


2.  Ariel Winter

 So cute and classy! With the shoes and headband.  Her stylist deserves a serious gold star for this one.


3.  Rachel Weiz

I am surprised that I like this one, because I'm a little tired of sheer and sheer polka dots, but this dress just looks really good!


4.  Marion Cotillard

She's almost always got something perfect, but I think she's one of the only ones who could pull of asymmetrical and orange.


5.  Amy Poehler

The jacket!  The cropped pants!  The heels!  It's all superb.


6.  Helen Mirren

Just a great dress on a beautiful woman.  The details are magnificent and so casually classy.  (I'm a little unsure how she walks with such a long skirt though.)


7.  Zooey Deschanel

I just really like the way the skirt drapes and the simplicity.


8.  Kate Hudson & Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

I also liked these designs.  Very formidable and flattering.


Honorable Mention: Jeremy Irons keeps wearing tailcoats to these things and it's great.

Least favorites:
Lena Dunham
Kerry Washington
Anne Hathaway
Jessica Chastain (I love her! but the dress was very not good!)
Halle Berry
Connie Britton (ok, her dress was fine.  I was just hoping for something a little more because she is very cool.)

See photos: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/02/golden-globes-2013-red-carpet-photos-fashion-dresses_n_2398097.html

No comments:

Post a Comment