Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Met Gala, Fashion Heaven

Met Gala buzz is dying down, so before we completely forget about it and all its fashion glory, I would take this opportunity to catalog my favorites and other opinions.  Hopefully I get all these links correct.

Clear Winners:

You can see Vogue's official best dressed list, a few of which I disagree with but that's life.

Absolute, Jaw-Dropping Favorites


Men with Great Taste

(There was some FANTASTIC men's fashion going on.)

(Those three above might belong in my favorites section.)

Lovely!


The Most Yes! 

(Doing What They Do Best)


Best Accessories

Selena Gomez (giant white flower crown!)
Reese Witherspoon (necklace!)
Zendaya (sunburst crown and arm band!)
Fei Fei Sun (eyeliner!)
Matthew Beard (ok, his hair is perfect.)

The Most Slightly Disappointing

(She was doing her normal, bombshell redhead. I would have loved something a little different!)
(Again, I expected more Sienna.)
Ruth Wilson (ditto)

Worst

(ehhh people liked this but I didn't.  It must look better in person.)


No comments:

Post a Comment