Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Les jeunes filles qui portent des lunettes de soleil, Item 10

Item 10, Les jeunes filles qui portent des lunettes de soleil

This ad has always made me think of Kristen Stewart and the complex combination of gentle vulnerability and tough aloofness she expresses.

This girl is enjoying some quality time with her boy, taking an exhilarating and romantic summer evening ride. But somehow I feel like she is still retaining a part of the experience just for herself.So in fact, who cares about the bag she is wearing? I don't.

2 comments:

  1. I agree about the bag. Was incidental. Definitely pulled to her face and the clear sense of energy & passion it portrays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I must admit I have a MK bag my Mom got me as a gift (woohoo on a major major discount at TJMaxx!) and it serves me well. However, you are right. Who cares? The faces say more.

    ReplyDelete