Friday, December 20, 2013

10 things to do over holiday break

I'm getting several days off work for the holidays but I have no plans to travel any place or do anything extraordinaire. So this is the perfect to opportunity to do a bunch of things around the house. If I actually do any of this stuff is not the point.

1. Clear out my hulu queue
2. Actually watch my netflix dvds.
3. De-clutter my bedroom . . . so many piles of stuff need to be killed.
4. Get a bunch of new apps on my phone.
5. Get a head-start on seeing the Oscars contenders (or just gobble up as many indie movies in a 20 mile radius as possible)
6. Have friends I can trust over and do a merciless closet culling.
7. Take photos
8. Finish reading something.
9. Write some serious poems.
10. Write a million letters to everyone I know who has given me their address.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, nice list! I totally pulled 5-6h hour nights of sleep 1.5 weeks before leaving for CO so I could get "stuff around the condo" taken care of. Thus, I am not returning back to the grind of lab with piles of laundry, cleaning, and other "put off" errands. And I am taking so many photos compared to the period between Sept-Dec now that I am in CO! I too hope we can go on a photo adventure in the future! 2014 goal? :)

    ReplyDelete