Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I want to Learn . . .


Image Credit Link
There is so much I want to learn.  How is it I so rarely make time for things I am deeply interested in? Sometimes I forget what those things are and just end up doing something boring that other people do.  Sometimes it is helpful to write things down so you don't forget them

Some Things I Want to Learn/Learn About:
  1. how to play drums
  2. painting watercolors
  3. to speak French (again)
  4. sewing
  5. car maintenance
  6. how to dance
  7. web design
  8. photography
  9. how to write a song
  10. history of fashion photography/fashion
  11. history of Russia
  12. poetry
  13. study art history/art
  14. basic computer science (?)
  15. Photoshop & InDesign
  16. sketching/drawing
  17. all about fabrics
  18. weaving
  19. Tarot reading
  20. study Native American religion
  21. PR/Marketing lingo
  22. Basics of entrepreneurship
  23. how to press flower so they don't look ugly
 I'm sure there are more.


1 comment: