Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Music Vid: Fun.-Walking the Dog

I recently happened upon this band: fun., although I haven't quite worked out if they capitalize the "F" ever or not. I think not, but to be safe I'll do one way in this post's title and the other in the previous sentence.

I unexpectedly got to see them live, as are touring with Janelle Monae--- whom I went to see on October 2nd. They were great live, so I searched out their youtube and they had this fantastico music video, full of cool music video creativity!

Here is a pic to give you an idea:

I wish I had been an intern on this video.

However, I really roll my eyes at the video for We Are Young (love the song). As I say often to friends, DON'T WATCH, JUST LISTEN. It's (it=video, not song) a bit of a giant walking cliche and you know exactly where it's going once she picks up the random knife. To peel an apple? that's what it's for? yeah. suuuurrree. lame. lame. lame. Please kick the cool back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment