Sunday, October 9, 2011

Photogsnazzy: Autumnal Guest Author Ania!!!

Welcome to my first guest authored post! I have super cool and talented friends who deserve a little attention. One of them is Ania who does a little, gorgeous photography--- while simultaneously being a medical student! You can check out her blog about photography, U2, and med school here. But first check out her post below:

Autumn Photos, Pinckney State Recreation Area, Michigan
by Ania

My friend Ashley and I decided to leave Ann Arbor for a day and go immerse ourselves in the wonders of Mother Nature while the trees were changing colors. Lost among girl talk and miles of trails, I managed to remember to use my beloved Nikon D90.

Ashley really liked the Sassafras leaves, and found one so appealing she put it to her face. VoilĂ , the birth of a very fun photo.
I am a huge fan of macro shots, and when we spotted these adorable fungi growing on a tree trunk, I could not help myself.

2 comments: