Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Animations from the Museum of Moving Image

Last weekend I went to the fabulous Museum of Moving Image.  I've been to this museum twice before, and it is terrific!  They have fascinating exhibits (seasonal and permanent) with fun screenings, and many enlightening and fun interactive activities for visitors (even for know-it-all film buffs like myself and my friends).  One learns a lot about the moving image, film history, film art, and more very easily.  I'm constantly impressed by their programming and events!

One of their feature interactive activities there this time was an animation station!  We only managed to make a few short and silly animations, but it was really fun and required a surprising amount of concentration!

Enjoy:

"Water is life" --- a brief reflection on the circle of life, evolution, this history of the world


"Victorious Rainbow" --- made by my friend, with my assistance, and involving several moving pieces at a time!


1 comment: