Thursday, August 23, 2012

Videos Been Making Me Happy: Doctor Who, Cheese, and Beyonce in the country

Some videos I've been enjoying lately:

1.  A video made to celebrate/thank Russell T. Davies and Julie Gardner for being the incredible creators of the rebooted Doctor Who.  Starring David Tennant, Catherine Tate, and John Barrowman & his fake piano playing,  and featuring some awesome lyrics.


2.  The official anthem for cheddar cheese, made for the British Cheese Board.


3.  This made me admire Beyonce so much more.  Plus, what an excellent cover!


4.  I will never ever tire of this, and someday I WILL use it to learn all the kings and queens of England.


5.  Revisiting one of my favorite sketches from Mitchell and Webb (although I have so many favorites).


No comments:

Post a Comment