Monday, October 7, 2013

Rethinking Pink

I have never owned very many pink clothing items.  I really don't like pink.  This is for two . . . ok, three reasons: 1) I don't generally look very good in pink.  2) All the girly gender-stereotyping absurdity that surrounds, co-opts, and is associated with pink--- maybe that's a bit unfair on pink itself, and I love it when guys wear pink . . . but whatever, pink and I have a complicated relationship, 3) I don't think pink is that great of a color; there are better colors--- like purple, or red, for instance.

HOWEVER, lately I'm been seeing a lot of cute pink items!  It is making me rethink if I want to sneak some pink into my closet!  It I was, I'd consider adding some of these:


From Fancy Treehouse, one of my favorite style bloggers!  She styles this pink crop top so well!

Also from Fancy Treehouse!  Check out her store here.
Maxi dresses have also been a huge weakness of mine this year!  From Asos.
 
OMG FLAMINGOS!!!  From Asos.

It's autumn sweater time!  From Ruche.
Berets! I love hats and have 4 berets.  From Asos.

No comments:

Post a Comment