Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Goals: Focus for Week 21

I thought it might be helpful to identify a few goals that I want to focus on this week.  Perhaps it will help me get things done!

1.  Get a new job and move. 
Get at least one application done, and check on my Idealist and LinkedIn suggestions.

11.  Take a fitness class.
Get my gym pass!

16.  Keep to a blogging schedule.
I'd really like to accomplish this this week.

17.  Help a friend make her film a reality.
I really really need to read the script again and send my thoughts. 

18.  Start learning a little web design.
I would like to spend at least 1 hour making some progress in my Code Academy lessons.  

23.  Watch these 10 classic movies that I have never seen.
I want to at least get my hands on one of the remaining movies so I can make some progress through this.

25.  Complete some family projects. 
I should be able to look through the wedding photos and the scrapbook notes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment