Wednesday, September 5, 2012

In the Papier: Distraught Superheros (Vintage DC Comics Part 1)

A friend of mine took notice of my stationary obsession and got me a wonderfully giant 100-postcard set, featuring covers of vintage DC comics.  I have so many favorites I am going to have to share them with you in a couple posts.  (Disclaimer: I'm not a comic book scholar in any way, so apologies if I don't take this seriously enough for some people.)

Today's feature: DISTRAUGHT SUPERHEROS

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Is this the end of Catwoman??????????????  **gasp gasp anxiety**

Even poor Robin doesn't get off easy.  ROBIN DIES AT DAWN (on this alien world!).




Moral of the story is, don't get close to a superhero????

And finally: THEY ALL HAVE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN!!!!

No! Not the COMPOSITE SUPERMAN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment